Will turned seven months on June 8th, while we were in Sardinia. He is getting so big and developing quite the personality. Here are some things he is doing these days:
- He is getting so close to crawling. When he is sitting up he can get himself on his hands and knees, but he hasn't figured out how to move yet. When he is on his stomach he can turn himself 360 degrees.
- Will is learning how to wave. I haven't been able to get a video of this yet, but he will sometimes wave back when you wave at him.
- Each morning I typically wake up to Will talking to himself in his crib. He is typically very talkative all morning. He can say "Da," but he doesn't associate "Da" with John yet.
- Will is becoming quite the flirt. While we were traveling, he was constantly looking at people and smiling, trying to get there attention. He loved the attention he got on airplanes, buses, in restaurants, etc.
- Last week I started giving Will bread to feed himself. He loves it! I started giving him puffs and cheerios once we got home. He has some trouble getting the smaller pieces into this mouth, but he likes to try.
- Will has started laughing a lot more. He finds himself hilarious, especially when I am trying to get him dressed and he refuses to stay still.
Will Reads a Magazine from Sarabeth Pollom on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment