Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer is Here!

  Will and I got the holiday weekend started off right on Friday by setting up our new wading pool and inviting the neighbor boys over to play.  We put our slide into pool and all the kids thought that was pretty fun. 

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday we went to the pool for a couple of hours before Will's nap time.  He quickly decided he much prefers the big pool to the baby pool, so John and I both got to do a lot of swimming.  Will's favorite activities in the big pool are jumping off the side and swimming back and forth between me and John.  He also likes running around the pool, but we are working on discouraging that for obvious reasons. 

We are spending lots of time outside everyday.  Will LOVES to be outside and he frequently whines by the backdoor and then cries if we don't go outside.  I love to be outside too, but I am not usually ready to go outside in my pajamas 10 minutes after we get up in the morning.   This afternoon we stopped at the park on our way home from running some errands and Will had fun going down the big slide and swinging.
Fun in the backyard on Friday!
Having a snack at the pool.

Slides are fun!

Crazy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment