Friday, June 8, 2012

First Week of June

The weather has been cooler than usual the past week, so we have only been to the pool twice since Memorial Day weekend.  We have enjoyed lots of other outside activities without the heat!
Will wants to help me with all yard work.  I filled these pots with more potting soil and he thinks they are his own personal dirt pots.  I need to get some flowers in them ASAP.

Will loves the climb on the chair.

Playing in his sandbox.  He gets so covered in sand!  He also likes me to make sandcastles for him to destroy.

Just out of the sandbox!  What a mess!

Will asking to go outside.  This usually starts about five minutes after we get up in the morning.  He is standing by the garage door here because I ignored his request to go out in the backyard.  Don't worry we made it outside later after we got dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment