We have been so busy this summer! We have been traveling or having family in town almost every single weekend since the beginning of June. During the weeks Will and I have been busy with play dates, swimming, going to the library, and playing outside.
This past weekend we all headed north. Baxter and Will spent the weekend at my parents. Will had a great time swimming, swinging on their swing set, and running around their backyard. John and I continued on to Chicago where we enjoyed dinner Friday with Michael, went to a Cubs game, and went out to a nice anniversary dinner downtown.
Here are a few recent pictures of fun times at home.
 |
| Will "helping" me pack for Chicago. |
 |
| Will loves to play on our bed with his pillow pet, his blankets, and his giraffe. |
 |
| Will after playing in the neighbor's sandbox. The neighbor kid looked similar although only Will put sand in his hair. I stripped Will down in our backyard and hosed him down. He thought that was pretty funny. |
 |
| Talking on his pretend phones. |
No comments:
Post a Comment