Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby #2 Update

Other than faithfully going to my OB appointments we haven't done much to prepare for baby #2.  We already have almost everything we need for a baby boy in our storage area.  Before I start getting everything back out and cleaned I need to do a major purge of guest room (soon to be Will's room) and the playroom.  
 One of the few things I have done is buy a double umbrella stroller. Our nice jogging stroller becomes a double stroller, but it is not very practical for running errands, going through airports, etc.  This stroller folds down pretty compactly so I will probably keep it in my van most of the time.   I got this stroller second hand for a good price, although the tags were still on it!  Here is Will testing out his side of the stroller:
And here is a blurry picture of me at 24 weeks.  I took this after a trip to the Apple Orchard with our MOMS group.  At the orchard Will and I went down a two story "Apple Cider Slider" three times.  Just one of the fun things you get to do when you are pregnant and you have a 1.5 year old!

1 comment:

  1. You look so adorable! Enjoy these special times now with Will! Two is challenging, but also so amazing. Excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete