Monday, May 9, 2011

Six Months Photo Shoot- Attempt 1!

John wanted to include the Louisville Slugger our friend Jeff bought Will in his six month photo shoot.  So once John got home from work today we took Will (dressed in his Cubs gear) and the bat into the backyard in hopes of getting some photos.  The experience was a little TOO interesting for Will because looking at me and the camera was the last thing he was interested in.  Then we thought we got the perfect shoot and I realized once I uploaded it that it is blurry!!  So we will have to try again at some point.  We think, however, that Will is cute even when he isn't smiling so here are some of pictures!

"Hi Dad.  Thanks for holding the bat for me."

"Grabbing the bat is fun!"

Half Smile

"Ok, I will just eat the bat!"

"Mom, I'm doing a great job smiling.  You just need to work on your camera skills!"

No comments:

Post a Comment