Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day

I know Mother's Day was a few weeks ago, but it seems like we have been super busy around here!  Plus (in our opinion) Will is super cute now that he can sit up and smile for the camera so I've had lots of photos I wanted to share.  I want to have a record of my first Mother's Day on the blog, so better late than never!!

We took a whole weekend approach to Mother's Day here.  On Saturday morning, John made me breakfast (an omelet and bacon) in bed.  Will was awake when John brought be breakfast in bed, so John carried my breakfast on a tray and put Will in the carseat and carried him up as well.  Will decided to greet me by creating a disgusting diaper.

Saturday afternoon we headed to John's parents to celebrate Marti's birthday and Mother's Day.  We had a good time hanging out with the Pollom family.   The sun finally came out by lunchtime Sunday.  Here are pictures of Will with me and his Nana on Mother's Day.  He loved the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment