![]() |
| Will loves playing with the fabric backdrop. We got numerous pictures with him grabbing it. |
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Six Month Professional Photos
Will had some professional photos taken since he is now a big six-month old. I scheduled them for 9am since Will usually gets up around 7:45-8 and is pretty happy for the next two hours. Of course, today he thought he should get up about 7. Thankfully he didn't really start getting grouchy until I was trying to look through all the pictures and pick out my favorites. Being photographed must have worn him out because he fell asleep in my lap while I picked out pictures, slept in his car seat for 40 more minutes as we ran errands, and then slept for about an hour in his crib once we got home. I was proud of myself today because I resisted the urge to buy tons of pictures and only got my four favorite poses. Here are some of my favorites, plus a few silly ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment