I knew I should have granted SB admin privileges sooner. I never would have thought about giant, weird buttons on my own. And the idea to prevent them from moving, so they follow you around like the eyes of the Mona Lisa? Genius.
I constantly forget which week of the pregnancy it is. Like 15-20? Maybe?
The two-and-a-half of us went to a Reds game last night (surprisingly, they have a really good team this year; the seventeen fans in attendance were very excited). As with everywhere else we travel, we were confronted with everyone's favorite two questions: (a) it's too early to know the gender yet, isn't it? (nope), and (b) have you guys started thinking about names yet?
We have a name. We know it. For awhile now, to be polite, we've pretended to be "narrowing it down" and to be without a final selection. (Turns out the final decision wasn't that difficult; a lot of baby names these days are stupid. No offense.) I had originally thought none of you would know the name until the baby was actually born. However, SB has some impulse-control problems, and I'm now convinced that eventually, SB's going to wear down and start telling people. I've told her I'm fine with it whenever she's ready. Until then, I'm sticking with Baxter II.
The rest of this weekend will be hauling B2 to multiple concerts. Music's good for development, right? Really loud music? Sweet.
John....if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see the pregnancy counter SB put up. 19wks. Also, operation wear down SB and find out name will be occurring next weekend, all weekend. I think that between myself and Michael it will be a success.
ReplyDeleteI think you guys should post the "narrowed" list of names and start a betting pool on which one it really is. At least until SB caves I guess : )
ReplyDelete