We are slowly beginning the process of turning one of our guest rooms into a baby room. Yesterday I met my mom in Louisville to start looking a baby stuff. We started at Pottery Barn Kids because I had found bedding there that we liked. I wanted to buy at least a piece of it so I could make sure it matched the current green in the baby's room. I came home with the valance and a quilt (thanks Mom). I put up the valance and I think it looks great! The picture above is the best I could get with the bright sunlight outside. I am glad we won't have to paint the room because I like the current colors. The bedding is light blue with elephants on it. So the walls will stay green and then I will use light blue accents around the room.
After PB Kids we went to Babies R Us just to look around. John and I are going to register there later for the car seat, stroller, swing, etc, etc.
Next up I need to clean out the closet of the baby room to make space for baby things!
Love the elephants!
ReplyDelete