Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This weekend John and I traveled to Hanover for our friends T.J. and Annie's wedding. We were both in the wedding so we arrived at Hanover a few minutes before 4 and headed to the Point (part of campus that overlooks the Ohio River) for the rehearsal. The rehearsal dinner was held at a shelter at Clifty Falls State Park. The weather was great and of course the park was beautiful as always.
After dinner the girls headed to the Broadway for drinks on the patio. While many enjoyed Long Islands I stuck to my delicious water with lemon. John got to relive his college days at Shipley's bar and finished the night with some greasy Hinkles. I had headed back to the hotel earlier than the rest and John was nice enough and brought me home fries with cheese.

Saturday we got our hair done in the morning and headed back to the Broadway for a brunch. After that it was time for pictures and the ceremony. The weather turned out beautifully with sunshine and no rain, although it was hot during the ceremony! We had a fun at the reception held at the Campus Center. Its always fun to be back in Madison and Hanover. Here are a few pictures:Me and John on the campus center patio during the reception. Sarah, Annie, Anne, and me in front of the Chi O house. I was roommates with all them at some point!


Me and the Bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment