Thanksgiving week was a busy one for us! The boys and I headed to Indiana Tuesday (John joined us Wednesday night). On Wednesday my mom and I took the kids to Wonderland. The boys had a great time! I wish our local children's museum was as nice.
On Thursday we had the traditional Thanksgiving meal with my family, my grandmother, my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Dave, and my cousin Emily and her husband Brian. To keep things interesting we also had three dogs at the festivities.
While in Indiana, the boys enjoyed playing duets on Mimi's piano, riding around on the very load pink bike, and playing with Little People Main Street which was new to them but actually was one of my toys growing up.
Here are some pictures from the Indiana part of our trip:
| Charlie's favorite toy at Wonderlab! |
![]() |
| More Wonderlab |
| Duets at Mimi's |
| Riding the most annoying toy ever at Mimi's. Their best buddy Sadie is right behind them! |
Magic Carpet from Sarabeth P on Vimeo.

No comments:
Post a Comment