Wednesday, October 31, 2012
33 Weeks, 4 Days
I had a check up with my OB yesterday. This is week 33, less than 6 weeks now until the baby's arrival on December 10. I continue to measure a little ahead of schedule and the doctor continues to think we are going to have a big baby. She asked me if I felt bigger this time than with Will and I am not sure. Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks with Will. I do know some of my maternity shirts are getting too small. The doctor said the size of the baby would not make be a good candidate for a VBAC, so she thinks I am making the right decision to have a repeat c-section. Everything looks good though, I head back to the doctor in 2 weeks and then I have to start going every week for the last month.
We have had some big changes around our house recently to prepare for baby #2's arrival. We moved Will to his big boy room and his big boy bed last night. He did great last night (I only had to put him back in bed twice before he settled down and went to sleep), but naptime today was a bit more of a struggle. He is napping now, but it took almost 2 hours to get him settled. He kept bringing books to the door (he can't open the door). I also found him sitting in his rocking chair reading to himself a few times. Finally he decided to get in bed and stay in bed long enough to fall asleep.
Here is the big boy room. Unfortunately he has already removed the letters from the wall. Apparently we didn't hang them high enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment