Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Traditions

This fall we continued the tradition of going to the Pumpkin Patch/Apple Orchard as a family and started a new tradition of carving a pumpkin.  We went to the Pumpkin Patch/Apple Orchard a couple of weekends ago.  It was very crowded and Will didn't want to stay in one place, so I didn't get many pictures.  Will went down the big slide with John, he went swinging on the swings (twice), played on the huge playground, petted a goat, watched the pony rides (and tried to climb in the pen with the ponies), and helped pick out a pumpkin.  We left with a pumpkin, three types of fudge, and apple cider donuts.  A successful trip!




 Last night Will and I carved a pumpkin.  Well, I carved a pumpkin while Will watched and colored with markers.  He thought it was funny when I said "EWWW" as I removed the pumpkin guts.  Maybe next year he will be ready to help more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment