One of my closest friends from growing up got married this weekend in our hometown. Sarah and I met the first grade and have been friends ever since! We don't see much of each other since she lives in California, but we always have a great time when we get together. I was honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding and luckily Sarah was okay with my dress looking slightly different (I had to have my dress custom made to fit my growing belly!).
Our families are also close friends, so my entire family attended all the wedding festivities. Here are some pictures from the weekend!


The rehearsal dinner, reception, and a brunch on Sunday were all held at the same manor house. The house has great outdoor spaces and lots to explore. Will especially loved the fountain, the pond, and the gravel path.
 |
| Taking group pictures with a toddler can be challenging! |
 |
| Group photo with the bride and groom (Will is at my parents with a babysitter by this point) |
No comments:
Post a Comment