Thursday, September 1, 2011

Test Drive

Earlier this week Will and I were out running errands and I decided we should stop in our favorite baby store.  We did a little first birthday research and checked out some toys.  We tried out a mini basketball goal first.  Will thought it was fun to grab the net and to hold the ball.  He doesn't seem to understand the shooting baskets part yet.  (Side note- the instructor pulled out a similar goal at our mom and me gym class this week and Will was too busy trying to eat a ball to be interested).  Next we tried out the Cozy Coupe.  The recommended age is 1.5 to 5 years old, but Will looked big enough.  His feet touched the ground, but he could only figure out how to go backwards.  I had to get a few pictures because my siblings and I loved our Cozy Coupe growing up! 

Look at me driving away!

Watch out!  Here I come!

"Ok Mom how do I get out?"  Also notice all the drool on his shirt from teething.  Will now has four teeth and tooth five looks like it will appear soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment