For the last two weeks, he has been sleeping pretty well at night. We usually put him to bed between 9-9:30 and then he gets up for the day around 8. I have to get up once during the night to feed him, usually between 4-6 am. Some nights he wakes up at other times and I have to give him the pacifier to get him to go back to sleep. Of course as soon as I think we are on a good schedule we have a night that is not so good! Napping during the day is a little more hit or miss. He usually takes 2-3 naps per day varying in length from 30 minutes to 2+ hours. I never quite know what to expect!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Will Updates
For the last two weeks, he has been sleeping pretty well at night. We usually put him to bed between 9-9:30 and then he gets up for the day around 8. I have to get up once during the night to feed him, usually between 4-6 am. Some nights he wakes up at other times and I have to give him the pacifier to get him to go back to sleep. Of course as soon as I think we are on a good schedule we have a night that is not so good! Napping during the day is a little more hit or miss. He usually takes 2-3 naps per day varying in length from 30 minutes to 2+ hours. I never quite know what to expect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment