Here are a few other things about Will at 3 months:
- He is really discovering his hands. He now reaches for objects. If I put a toy on his stomach he will move it up to his face using his hands. He then typically tries to put the toy in his mouth. He also reaches out to touch Baxter when he comes up to sniff/lick Will.
- Will can roll from his back to his side. He has been so close to making it all the way to his tummy a couple of times!
- He is still a good eater! I feed every 3-4 hours during the day and then he usually sleeps for one 7-8 stretch during the night.
- I have recently started putting him the Baby Bjorn as I do chores around the house. He likes being able to face forward and look around as I empty the dishwasher, clean the kitchen, etc.
- I took Will outside for about 5 minutes on Sunday when it was sunny and in the forties. We walked around the yard and chased the dog. I am ready for spring when we can be outside more often!
Hey Sarabeth, just a note, if you get into "baby wearing" (which is a stupid term, but Xander was happier up with me, and it was much easier than the stroller most of the time), there are a lot better things than the Bjorn. The Bjorn is the most mainstream one, but I had a Mei-Tai that was much more comfortable and easier to use than the Bjorn, and as they get bigger, the Ergo is really the way to go. They can't face out in it, but you can put them on your hip or front or back (Xander's in the back now because anything else is too awkward now that he's huge).
ReplyDelete