Wednesday, February 16, 2011

3 Month Photos

I took Will yesterday to get some professional photos taken. Will was cooperative for the first part of the photo session (other than he kept making spit bubbles and didn't like to keep his hands where the photographer placed them). Then after I changed his outfit he decided he was done with posing for pictures. I managed to calm him down briefly and we got a few good pictures in outfit #2 before quitting. Thankfully he sat happily in my lap while we looked over the photos and selected ones to print. Here are a few of my favorites.



And then when we started getting faces like this it was time to call it a day!

Special note to Will's adoring aunts, uncles, grandparents, and great-grandparents: We have prints to give to our families when we see you all next!

No comments:

Post a Comment