Will is two weeks old today! Here are a few updates from around here:
- Will is happy baby most of the time. He likes staring at the toys on his activity mat for a few minutes at a time. He sometimes likes his swing, although after about 10 minutes he has had enough. Once we get him strapped in he likes his car seat as long as the car or stroller is in motion.
- Last night was my first night having to get Will to sleep myself and getting up with him in the morning. My mom was here until Friday she had been staying up with him after I fed him and getting up with him in the morning. Then John got up when Will didn't want to go back to sleep on Saturday and Sunday morning. So until last night I'd been getting up to feed him 2-3 times during the night, but had been catching up on sleep in the mornings. Last night it was all me since John had to get up early for work. After an hour of trying I finally got Will to sleep in his crib about 11:20. I had to feed him twice during the night and then we were up for good at 6:45. I had a doctor's appointment this morning so going back to sleep wasn't an option. We'll see how tonight goes!
- I had a two week check up today for my OB to check on the incision from my c-section. Everything is healing well and she cleared me to drive again. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment