Tuesday, November 2, 2010

39 Weeks, 1 Day


John took this picture Sunday evening after we finished passing out Halloween candy to the neighborhood kids. I am feeling okay, but I am ready to have the baby.

Today was election day and we had six hours of Professional Development. I was pretty uncomfortable sitting in one place all day. I think teaching is actually easier on me because I can sit for a little bit, then walk around, etc.


We went to UK's first exhibition game last night. We walked a lot and up many stairs, but no baby yet!

We go back to the doctor on Thursday. I am hoping for some sign that the baby might be coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this while looking at the pics John just posted...god you looked so swollen and tired!! Now you're just going to look tired :) Don't worry though, if my brother can handle triplets, you all can handle one little Will!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete