Saturday, August 21, 2010

Red Room Update


Today I finished the last of my many summer projects around the house. About a month ago I cleaned out the red room of various files, paper and other junk. Then I ordered some new bookshelves to hold everything we still had in a more organized way. The bookshelves were delivered this week and I finally put books on them today. Please ignore the fact that some of the picture frames don't actually have photos in them yet and that the picture above the bookshelves still needs to be hung up. I'll worry those things later.

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice. Enjoy it for the maybe a year you have before a certain little someone forces you to take everything you have off those shelves and most likely bolt the thing to the wall or get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to enjoy it while I can... or just gate off that room once the baby become mobile.

    ReplyDelete