Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New Neighborhood

We've been in our new house almost three months now.  We love all the space.  Yesterday I cleared the last box out of the garage, and today I emptied the last duffel bag in our closet.  We still have numerous boxes in our storage rooms, but we are getting there!

In the last month we have meet more of our new neighbors.  The boys and I have been getting to know four other moms and their kids who all live nearby.  All the kids are four and younger.  We've met up with them a few times at "Circle Park," which is a small park with a circular sidewalk and an exercise circuit (not that any of us exercise there, the kids like to play on the balance beam and bars).  We met our new friends there on Monday afternoon.  Will wasn't quite ready to leave when everyone else headed home, so he ran in circles a little longer while I pulled Charlie in the wagon.  I took the above picture right before I insisted he get in the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment