Saturday, October 5, 2013

Toy Story

We have a serious Toy Story addiction going on around here.  Will has a couple of books based on Toy Story 3 that he likes, so a few weeks ago I bought him the original Toy Story movie.  Now he is obsessed!   He wants to watch the movie constantly (we try to limit it to no more than once a day).  He thinks he has the movie Toy Story 3 (he always says, "I need to watch Toy Story 3"), but I thought it best to start at the beginning.  Will can now quote parts of the movie.  He also has a few Toy Story toys that he is playing with a lot these days.  He also wants a "Toy Story Birthday."

Here he is flying Buzz Lightyear's space ship and saying "To Infinity and Beyond!"

Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger from Sarabeth P on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment