Right before we moved out of our house and moved in with John's parents Charlie turned six months old. I managed to get his six month check up in two days before our move! Thankfully he is a healthy, happy baby and the shots didn't bother him much this time.
Here are his six month stats:
Height: 28.5 inches, 96%ile
Weight: 17 lbs, 12 oz, 58%ile
Head Circumference: 45 cm, 82 %ile
Here are some other things Charlie was doing at six months:
Here are some other things Charlie was doing at six months:
- Sitting up! Right around the time he turned six months old I realized Charlie could stay sitting up if I put him down on the floor. Turns out he was a sitting up champ and hardly ever feel backwards.
- "Playing" with Will's toys. Once Charlie could sit up he realized all the fun toys Will has and he wanted to play too. Charlie especially likes taking apart Will's train tracks to which Will says "Oh no! Baby Charlie broke it!"
- Sleeping all night. By the time Charlie turned six months old he was sleeping 10-11 hours at night without eating.
- Taking 2-3 naps a day. Getting Charlie into a daytime routine was difficult. At six months he was still taking a lot of his naps in the car or stroller.
- Swinging! I took Will and Charlie to the park and Charlie tried swinging for the first time. He wasn't sure what to think at first, but then he decided he liked it.

No comments:
Post a Comment