Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fun at the Park!

First an update on the Pollom family.  We sold our house in late April in hopes of moving to a larger home nearby.  We had to be out of our house last week and we have yet to find a new house.  So we are currently living with John's parents (Nana and Pops) until we can find the perfect house for our family.  That means the boys and I are checking out new pools, parks, and libraries in John's hometown.  This morning we headed to the park.  Charlie tried swinging for the first time (he was unsure at first, but ended up liking it) and Will played on the playground.  Then I let Will wander around while Charlie and I followed in the stroller.  Thank goodness for the double stroller so I could just let Will hop back in once he got tired of walking (it's a big park!).


No comments:

Post a Comment