Charlie will actually be six months old next week, so I am running out of time to get his five month post up! He is growing so fast and really starting to want to be involved in everything going on around him.
Here are some other things Charlie is doing these days:
-Rolling around. He is an expert at rolling from his back to his stomach. At first he didn't like being on his tummy (he was even waking me up in the middle of the night wanting to flipped back over), but now he loves to look around and play with toys. He can rotate 360 degrees while on his stomach and has started scooting a little bit. He wants to get his hands on everything around him!
-He loves Baxter and will let Baxter lick him like crazy if I don't step in. Charlie just laughs and laughs.
-Charlie also loves Will. He likes to watch what Will does and finds him hilarious. The other day I was sitting on the patio holding Charlie while Will played with his water table (mostly throwing buckets of water in the air). Charlie just kept laughing and laughing.
-I stopped putting Charlie in the car seat for walks and now am sitting him straight in the seat. He seems to like being able to look around, although he still usually falls asleep.
-Charlie is still working on napping. He falls asleep so often in his car seat or stroller that I consider it a success if he gets on good hour + nap in his crib each day.
-In the past few weeks I have started introducing baby food. He didn't love rice cereal, but now he is eating fruits and vegetables and likes them. He has had peas, pears, squash, peaches, bananas, and apples. He will eat cereal if I mix it with other food. He loves to play with spoons.
I will try to get his six month post up in the next two weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment