Sunday, February 17, 2013

Charlie is Two Months Old!


Charlie had his two month check up this week and he is doing great!  He was not a fan of the shots and was pretty fussy for the rest of the day.  Here are his two months stats:

  • Weight: 12 lbs, 10 oz (66%)
  • Height: 24.75 in (93%)
  • Head: 40.5 cm (59%)
He is fairly similar in size to Will at two months.  Charlie is outgrowing all of his 3 month clothes and starting to wear 6 months.  This morning a spent some time putting away most of the 3 month clothes that Charlie had outgrown and all the 24 month clothes Will has outgrown.  I now have four big tubs of little boy clothes in my storage area!

Here are some other things Charlie is doing these days:
  • Sleeping for a 5-7 hour stretch at night.  I typically put him in bed around 10pm.   I am usually up feeding him sometime between 4-6am.  Luckily he almost always goes right back to sleep after I place him back in his crib.  
  • Taking a few good naps every day in either his car seat, swing, or infant seat.  So far he doesn't like napping in his crib.
  • Holding his head up briefly when on his stomach.
  • He has rolled from his tummy to his back a few times.
  • Smiling all the time.  Charlie loves attention and usually gives anyone who talks to him big smiles.
More pictures of our big two month old.



No comments:

Post a Comment