Saturday, January 12, 2013

Snow!

Playing in the sled with Mimi.
We have had two light snows so far this winter (although the last few days have felt like spring).  One was December 21st , so my mom took Will out in the snow while John and I took Charlie to his two week check up.  Mimi and Will had fun pulling the sled around the backyard.  

The second snow was right after Christmas.  Although we didn't get too much, the weather stayed cold enough for us to enjoy the snow for two days.  The first day Will and I built a snowman in the backyard.  I tried to give the snowman eyes and a nose using carrots, but Will ate them.  The second day I took Will to our small neighborhood park.  We went sledding, ran around the playground, and threw snow in the creek.  We both had fun until Will took off his mittens and fell down in the snow.  That was the end of the snow play for that day!
Our snowman and Will running around the park.  


No comments:

Post a Comment