- 15 month stats: Height 32.5 inches, 86%ile, Weight: 25lbs, 70%ile, Head: 50 cm, 98%ile.
- Will says mama, dada, dog, no and talks in gibberish all the time.
- He still loves to eat. He loves fruit, especially berries.
- His separation anxiety has really intensified in the last few weeks. He cries if I go upstairs and leave him downstairs with his dad. He gets upset if he thinks I might leave him somewhere. When we went to the doctor yesterday he got very clingy when I went to the window to check in. He was fussy while the nurse weighed him and measured him. He did not want to cooperate on anything, he kept reaching for me. After the nurse left and we played in the exam room while we waited for the doctor he must have realized I wasn't going to abandon him. He was cooperative and happy for the doctor. When the nurse came back he smiled at her until it was time for shots.
- Will has walking down now and is working on running. He likes to walk around the house carrying toys or random objects. So when something like the TV remote goes missing we never know where it might turn up.
- He loves being outside. Will loves to walk down the sidewalk (usually while talking to himself) on our street. He also still likes going on walks in the stroller, although he usually cries when I strap him in.
- Will likes to read books by himself. I have started putting a book or two in his crib and he will often look at them before he goes to sleep and when he wakes up.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
15 Months
Will turned 15 months on Wednesday. He had his well check up Friday and he is still very healthy. Here are some updates about what he is doing these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment