Thursday, January 19, 2012

Museum Fun

This morning I took Will to the local children's museum.  He LOVED it.  He especially loved the water table, but he got so wet that I had to distract him with the other exhibits so he could dry off.  He also liked playing with the doctor toys (especially the cell phone).  Of course I put the doctor coat on him for my own amusement.  He also liked the bubble room, the native American homes, and just wandering exploring.  They also had a really neat hands-on example of Kentucky waterways which I really could of used when I was teaching 5th grades about dams, levees, and locks.  Will just thought that exhibit was another fun place to splash in the water so we moved on.  After playing for almost two hours we got lunch downtown before we headed home.  We will definitely be going back!

Here are are few pictures.  Will was too busy checking everything out to look at the camera much.
Water Table

SPLASH!!  Don't go near him or you will get wet!

Hello, Dr. Will here.

Playing with the cell phone in the tree house.  Also check out how wet his pants were from the water table!

Driving the tractor.

On the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment