Monday, July 11, 2011

Will's First Fourth!


We had a very low key Fourth of July weekend (I know this post is a little late...).  We went to the pool Saturday and had a good time despite the clouds.  Saturday afternoon John's parents babysat while we went to see a movie and then we all went out to dinner.  Sunday was hot and sunny, but sadly minor vandalism had occurred overnight and the pool wasn't open, so we made the best of it and let Will swim in his wading pool while we enjoyed the sun in the backyard.  On the actual Fourth the weather was nasty so the three of us enjoyed a lazy day at home.  I didn't think Will was ready for fireworks this year, so we will have to do more celebrating next year!
So I was a slacker Mom and didn't dress Will in cute red, white, and blue.  So when my sister asks for a photo to commemorate Will's first Fourth  of July I had to pull out a social studies poster for him to pose with.  Laminated posters are awesome toys, by the way.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love the patriotic poster idea! ;) Will is getting so big, and he's super cute in all the pics!

    ReplyDelete