Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday Recap!

For Will's first Christmas we had two fun filled weeks of holiday celebrating! Here's a recap along with some pictures.

Will and I visited Bloomington where we made cookies, showed Will off to my mom's friends, and went to visit Will's Great-Grandmother Millie who would have held him all day.
Next John, Will and I traveled to Danville for Christmas Eve where we enjoyed exchanging gifts and a great dinner. In the morning we opened gifts from Santa before heading home. Will is super excited to use his jumper in a few months!Next we hosted my family and my grandparents for Christmas dinner at our house. Aunt Amy and Uncle Michael spent the night while the rest of the family headed back to my grandparents for the evening.
On the 26th the entire Hambrick family gathered at my Grandparents to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary! My mom and uncle hosted an open house for my grandparents family and close friends. Here's a picture of the entire family (four generations worth)
My grandparents at their party!

Finally to ring in the New Year, John's parents, Sarah, and Todd came to our house for New Year's Eve. John and I went to see a movie while the others babysat. Then we had dinner, watched a movie, and played Farkle (a dice game that I am apparently terrible at!).

Overall it was a wonderful two weeks of celebrating and spending time with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment