Things to be excited about today (in no particular order):
1.) It's our 4th wedding anniversary. I was proud of the gift I thought of for Sarabeth (a video camera) until I looked at the traditional anniversary gifts. Fourth anniversary? Fruit. I'm returning the camera and getting her a banana.
2.) 100 Days Until the Due Date.
3.) Premiere of Jersey Shore 2. Remember: these are in no particular order.
2 things:
ReplyDelete1. Yes to the banana, but why stop at one? Due to the years of marital bliss, I recommend at least 4 bananas.
2. 100 days until the due date, but only 1 day until you get to see Bailey (and Todd and me). Very exciting!
Thanks for making a label for bananas. I'm sure we will have MANY blog posts about the topic. I would say the same thing about the Jersey Shore... but I figured you'd find a way to discuss the show in upcoming posts.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. You will love the video camera. I still have the fp doctor kit and the record player. The record player was a hit for about 5 minutes. The doctor kit continues to enjoy play time.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo