Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekend with the boys!

John's on the annual baseball trip all weekend, and I am on a mission to keep the boys very busy!  Yesterday morning we spent two hours at our local Children's Garden.  Every time we go I kick myself for not going more often.  The place is just SO fun.  I took lots of pictures which I have included below.  After Charlie napped yesterday, we went to the pool for 3.5 hours.  We had dinner and I put the kids straight into their pjs before we left the pool.  That worked so well, we repeated it again today.  Add in a trip to church this morning and we've had a busy weekend.  Thankfully bedtime has been easy since the kids have been so tired.

Here are some pictures and a video:


 The boys loved the new trains in the "transportation garden."

Don't worry, Will eventually laid down in the creek.  Charlie just sat down.

Will fishing!
Steering the boat.

 Cooling off in the mist!


Playing in sand.  I think they are both soaking wet at this point so the sand is coating them.

Pumping some water.  Then they both splashed around in the muddy water for a while.


Pizza at the pool!!

7:30 pm and I had to drag them both out.

Double jumping!

Pool jumping! from Sarabeth P on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment