2014 is the year of the Ring Bearer at our house. After a successful performance at Uncle Sam's wedding, Will will again be ring bearer at Aunt Amy's wedding in June. This time Charlie will be his trusty sidekick. The boys and I headed up to Indiana the second week of April to celebrate with Amy (well I actually left the boys at Mimi's with babysitter, so I could enjoy the bridal shower). The shower was on Sunday, so the boys and I stayed until Tuesday to play at Mimi and Granddad's. As a bonus, I even got to help address wedding invitations!
 |
| Celebrating Amy! |
 |
| So much love for Sadie from these two. |
 |
| NEVER take your eyes off this one. |
 |
| The boys love our old swing set! |
|
|
|
Swing set fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment