Monday, January 20, 2014

Picture Post!

I promise to complete our Christmas posts soon, but for now I am sitting waiting on a oil change, so here are some recent pictures from my phone.

Charlie loves to play in our toy cabinet.  Will thinks it's hilarious to shut him in there.  Charlie only thinks that's funny occasionally.  Charlie also likes to have ALL the blankets.


The boys both got new shoes recently.  They were remarkably cooperative.


Charlie got his first haircut a few weeks ago. He did pretty well with the whole thing.  That's Will getting his haircut in the background.  He still doesn't like having the hair around his ears cut.


On a recent cold afternoon I took the kids to get s'mores at Cosi.  We narrowly avoided launching a flaming marshmallow across the store, so it was a success! 


One afternoon last week, Will headed up to Charlie's room after Charlie was up from his nap. I heard Charlie laughing hysterically and I found Will throwing all sorts of things into his crib (stuffed animals, diapers, blankets).

Last Tuesday it was warm enough for us to play outside for a little while.  It was a nice change from single degree weather.



And guess who's back?  Woody's back.


No comments:

Post a Comment