Sorry for the lack of posts last week. I have been busy finishing up Christmas shopping and wrapping. I also hosted 9 moms and their kids at my house last Friday and am organizing a Breakfast with Santa this Saturday. So Will and I have been busy!
This week was birthday week around here! John's birthday was Tuesday and we celebrated by ordering pizza, eating cake (I made a
red velvet cake, it was yummy), and watching TV. My birthday was yesterday. Will and I met my mom for shopping and lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Will was surprisingly well behaved for most of the trip. I tried on a ton of clothes at the Loft so my mom had to keep him entertained for a while. He discovered that crawling under the door to my dressing room was pretty fun. We thought this was a great way for him to entertain himself until my mom and I spent a little too much time talking about a pair of pants I was trying on and he crawled into a dressing room with another shopper! Thankfully that lady found him cute and wasn't upset even when he tried to bring her shoe with him as I dragged him under the door. Last night John's mom and brother came up to babysit so John and I could go out to a nice dinner at a local winery.
In other Will news, he can walk across the room if he wants too. He still prefers crawling most of the time. We had mild weather this past weekend so we enjoyed walking with Baxter and playing at the park. Will waves now and occasionally says something that sounds like "bye bye." He loves the Christmas tree, especially when John makes him dive into it face first.
 |
| Playing in the dirt and mulch at the park on last weekend. |
 |
| Playing with a drawer. Notice contents of the drawer on the floor behind him. |
 |
| I let Will sample the cheesecake. He liked it. |
 |
| The shopping crew. Will would have preferred playing in the fountain instead of sitting still for a picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment