So life's been a little crazy around here recently. Our garage door opener quit working Wednesday, our dishwasher flooded our kitchen and ruined our floors on Friday. I now have repaired garage door opener, new kitchen floors, and the new dishwasher will be installed tomorrow. Even though home repairs have been a little overwhelming recently I am so happy to report that Will's one year check up went great today. He is healthy and is developing as expected. He got three shots today and only cried during the shots and for a few minutes after. By the time we were checking out of the office he was back to his usual self, trying to grab my phone while I tried to check my calendar and throwing papers about.
Here are Will's ONE YEAR stats:
Height: 31 inches, 84%ile
Weight: 24 pounds, 1 oz 69%ile
Head: 48 cm, 89%ile
A few other updates:
- Will "cruises" on the furniture constantly. He is taking one step before falling to the ground and crawling. He can also now walk behind a push toy.
- He is saying "dada," "mama," and "dog." He also babbles a lot.
- He will eat pretty much anything I put on his tray. He feeds himself all this meals.
- Will typically sleeps from about 8pm-8am and takes one 1.5-2 hour nap in the afternoon.
- He is constantly on the go- he doesn't sit still for long!
No comments:
Post a Comment