Will is one month old today! I can't believe how much he has changed already. He has already outgrown a few newborn outfits and he is becoming so much more alert. He is still eating every three hours, although he sometimes goes for 4-4.5 hours for one stretch at night. He sleeps in his crib pretty well, although it sometimes takes multiple tries to get him to stay asleep once I put him down. He likes batting at his toys on his activity mat, lying on our bed kicking his feet, and swinging in his swing with the water sounds playing. Of course he loves to be held and would do all his sleeping in my lap if I let him. Enjoy the pictures from today!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
One Month!
Will is one month old today! I can't believe how much he has changed already. He has already outgrown a few newborn outfits and he is becoming so much more alert. He is still eating every three hours, although he sometimes goes for 4-4.5 hours for one stretch at night. He sleeps in his crib pretty well, although it sometimes takes multiple tries to get him to stay asleep once I put him down. He likes batting at his toys on his activity mat, lying on our bed kicking his feet, and swinging in his swing with the water sounds playing. Of course he loves to be held and would do all his sleeping in my lap if I let him. Enjoy the pictures from today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment