Only a few weeks left! We have the baby's room mostly ready. I just need to hang the letters for his name above the crib and get the changing table area organized (and buy some diapers). I also need to convince John that putting together the bookshelf is a priority, but he claims since the baby won't be able to read when he is born we don't need to worry about that part of the room yet.
I have a super busy week at work coming up with conferences and meetings, etc, but I am hoping next weekend I can finish up all the final necessary preparations.
Here are a few pictures of the baby's room and a blurry picture of me at 36 weeks!


The room looks really cute! Kind of crazy seeing all of your old pictures and blanket in there though. I do like that the frog I got him is prominently displayed! You and your belly are looking good too!
ReplyDeleteAwww, how sweet, you named him after his grandpa!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys and hope all is well!
Joey